Got this one from a friend of mine named Stephanie Thompson…yum yum yum!!
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (get the store brand, they don’t puff up as big)
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract
1 stick butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
1. Spray Pam or grease a 9 x 13 glass baking dish. Unroll one package of crescent rolls and line bottom of pan. Pinch seams together, no need to roll it out.
2. Soften but not liquefy, cream cheese in microwave for 30 second intervals. Add one cup sugar and extracts. Spread mixture over crescent rolls.
3. Unroll other can of crescent rolls and lay on top of cream cheese mixture (just try to pinch seams together, doesn’t have to be perfect).
4. Spoon melted butter over the top and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of sugar. Then liberally shake on the cinnamon.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
6. I try to bake this early morning or the night before so it has time to set. Run a sharp knife through warm water so you get a nice cut, go slow because the sugary top is real easy to crack.